Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Pots and Plants Series Continues

Pots, Plants and Grapes
Pots, Plants and Chili Peppers
 
I had the idea for these two paintings tossing around in my head since I finished the last  pots and plants painting.  I decide to do them while the idea was still fresh.  I have ideas for more in this series but must move on to other things.

  My next project is something completely different.  Here is a photo of what I will be working on.

This is the story behind these three guys.  Our grandson Matthew and his family recently moved to Tucson.  His dad, our son Mark, who does woodworking made these animals for Tyler, Sean and Blake who are his grandsons and our great-grandsons.  He sent them to me because the boys have been wanting something that I had painted. We will be visiting them this weekend so I thought I better get these critters done.  They are a surprise for the boys.  I'll take a photo of them with their new friends and post it next week.

No comments: