Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A new "old" painting

In my last post I mentioned I would go in a different direction for my next painting but not sure what the subject matter would be.  I woke up the next morning thinking of my Indian Maiden painting.  I always sell this painting  no matter what the size and since I haven't done her in a long time I decided that was the one to do.  This painting is a 12X9.
Along with working on this painting I have two canvases prepped for desert scenes.  I also am getting the base coat on that large stack of domino train stations.  I try to do two a day so at the end of two weeks I should have them ready to paint the designs.  Oh, I did something else....my shop was getting pretty messy so I took the time to do a clean up.  It is so nice to have a neat area to work in.  The sad part is that in about three days it will be a mess again.  There is no way to work continually without making a mess.  I don't have to leave the house today so may be able to complete the two desert scenes. 

No comments: