Saturday, July 6, 2013

Pots, Plants and Pears

Pots, Plants and Pears
8X10
I finished the newest addition to my "Pots and Plants" series.  I have ideas for more paintings that will fit into this category but I think it is time to move on to something else.  I'm not sure what direction I will go in next.  I have had lots of creative fun doing these pots and plants paintings but I don't want to overload myself with one type of painting when I do the Sun City Art Festival in November.  I need some more small desert scenes and I should do another boot painting and then there are the domino holders.  I also have a lot of 11X14 frames that need filled.  Hmmmm....I better get busy! 
Here are the other paintings in the "Pots and Plants"series.  Price is $50 each.  I plan to make some greeting cards featuring these paintings.  A set of 5 will be $20.
Pots, Plants and Pomagrantes
8X10
Pots, Plant and Indian Corn
8X10
Pots, Plants and Red Fruit
8X10
Pots, Plants and Tin Star
8X10

No comments: