Monday, December 5, 2016

Colorful Pet Paintings

I finished two canvas paintings and two domino train stations in the past week.  All were of animals.  I haven't done any cat or dog paintings in the past except for a couple of commissioned paintings I did a few years back.  I decided it was time to do both a cat and dog painting to hang in the Three Rivers Art Guild Holiday Show.  The first photo is of an 8X8 painting titled "Peek-a-boo Kitty".  
I am happy to say that this painting sold just a day after I took it to the gallery.  The couple who bought it said it reminded them of a kitty they had that used to do this.

The next painting is one that I finished yesterday and will take to the gallery soon.  I hope it sells as quickly as the one above.  I call this one "Patchwork Pups".  The size is 5X12.
For some reason the photo appears much smaller than the one above.  I can't figure out why that happens.  

Here are the two Mexican domino train stations.  Both images are small versions of paintings I have done in the past.

No comments: