Friday, July 5, 2013

Rubber Duckies! What's that all about?

Why did I paint a couple of rubber duckies?  Here's the scoop.  SAAG is having a party tomorrow and we were asked to bring a rubber ducky that we had painted.  Seems there is going to be a rubber ducky race.  Can't wait to see how that works. I bought these fellows at the $1 store.  Since I am on a sunflower kick lately I decided to do one with flowers and the other is my patchwork design.  Along with painting the duckies I completed a domino train station that was a special order item.  They wanted the background blue with my phantom herd pattern.  This is the first one of the shipment of 24 that I just received.  One down and 23 to go.  I will be showing them at the Sun City Art Festival in November.  Did I ever mention that my son Mark from GA cuts these out for me?  Good job Mark!
Today I am going to work on my Pots, Plants and Pears painting.  I have the background on the canvas but haven't even drawn the pattern yet so I better get started.

No comments: