Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Everything is coming up Roses

I finished three items featuring roses.  The first is an 8X10 painting of my Endless Rose.
The next item is a yellow rose painted on a bowl.
The third item is a small trinket box that had a rose carving which I painted.
I will be showing all of these items at an Arts and Craft fair in Vicksburg, MI on June 11.

Time is running out for me on getting paintings done for this show.  I have a couple more 8X10's that I have to finish and if I have time I may paint a few Mexican domino train stations.  I decide to show mostly smaller items at this show.  It will be my first Arts and Craft show in MI.

I also wanted to mention that I sold two more paintings at LA's Cafe.  Which means I have to start work on some larger paintings to show there.  My inventory of paintings has dwindled and I must get busy doing more larger paintings for up coming shows.

Here are the paintings that sold. The first is "Rainbow Ruffles" and the second is "Dragonfly Magic".

No comments: