Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Virgin of Guadalupe in two sizes

This is the 8X10 painting I did yesterday.  I have done her in various sizes over the past few years and have sold all but one.  The sold sizes were 16X20, 11X14, 8X10 and 5X7.  The one I did not sell is large...28X22. Since the smaller sizes are the ones that sell best I decided it was time to paint her again in the 8X10 size.  See the large one below.  It is strange how the computer makes them look the same size...in fact the 8X10 looks larger than the 28X22.  I wonder how that happens?

 I have two more canvases ready to paint today.  I'll probably get only one done.  I have a busy day tomorrow so may not have any painting time.  In fact, the rest of the week is scheduled with someplace to go everyday so my goal of one painting a day will probably not happen again for awhile.

No comments: