Thursday, June 6, 2013

Sunflower Bowl


Here are two views of the Sunflower Bowl I just completed.  It is about 9 inches in diameter.  This will be the last craft type of item I will do for awhile.  I received my canvas order today so am ready to start working on framed paintings.  I have 24 each of 8X10 and 11X14 canvas.  That should keep me busy for awhile.  I think I will start with some 8X10 desert scenes.  I only have two and those are at the SAAG gallery.  I am happy to say that I have sold every one that I have ever painted.  I don't even own one myself.  Along with the canvas painting I must make time to put the polycrylic on all the craft items I have been working on.  I don't particularly like doing that so save up a bunch and do them all at once.  Maybe tomorrow.  I am good at procrastinating at things I don't like to do.  See the photo below of the order I got today from Dick Blick.
Canvas and framing supplies.


No comments: