Monday, March 10, 2014

More Butterfly Paintings

I think I am officially done with my butterfly series.  In fact, I am suffering a case of butterfly burn out!   I now have added a tray and small bowl to the collection.  Here are photos of both of them.
Size of this tray is 15"X7" 
This bowl looks huge in the photo but in reality is only 6" in diameter.  I think it looks so large because I cropped the photo.
I will post photos of the other paintings in the series below.

This is the large bowl which is around 14" in diameter.
This is the box.
...and this is the painting that I did first and inspired me to do a butterfly series.
The title is "Flight of Fancy"
I will be showing these in the spring show at the SAAG Gallery which starts April 1.
I also will be showing the following paintings that I did awhile back that feature butterflies.
"Enchanted Butterfly"
"Butterfly Saguaro"

No comments: