Thursday, March 6, 2014

Bowling Pin Trophy #1

I completed the first of 5 bowling pins that will be presented as trophies to the first place team on our bowling league.  I did a saguaro on this one.  I decided to do a different southwest pattern on each one.  I have until the end of April to complete them so will work on them between other projects.  I will post a photo of each one when they are done.
I also finished another project this week but will post a photo of it next week.  I am currently working on a butterfly box to add to my butterfly series.  Seems like I have been doing more 3D items lately.  I am looking forward to doing a new canvas painting soon but I have all these obligations that I must do first.  I keep looking for things to slow down but that isn't happening.  I have had other things to do besides painting most days and when I do paint it is commissioned work.  I'm not complaining just looking forward to a time to do my own creative thing and try new ideas.

No comments: