Friday, January 3, 2014

New 2014 Show at SAAG Gallery

I had a very busy day yesterday so didn't do a blog post.  Here are photos of my booth at the SAAG Gallery.  This show is for three months.  The opening reception will be on Sunday, January 26 from 1 to 4.  You can shop the gallery any time but if you want to meet the artists and have refreshments and be entertained come to the reception.  Here are the photos of what I am showing.

 
I did take time yesterday to work on a drawing for a new painting.  It can take a long time to work up an idea for a painting and get it all down on paper.  Once that is done I transfer it on to the canvas then paint.  I have to be gone until later this afternoon but hope to get started on the actual painting part this evening.  It may take awhile to finish this one because I have things on my schedule I have to work around.

No comments: