Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sun City Arts and Craft Festival


This is the Art Festival that I have been working towards all year.  The information of where and when is on the above flyer.  Click on it to make it larger.  My display is the first one on the left as you come in the main doors to the social hall.   I have many paintings in all sizes and a nice selection of  functional  items.  If you go to older posts on this blog you will see much of what I will be showing.  I also have gift certificates available.   This idea came from a friend who wanted to give a gift of art but couldn't make a choice so asked me to make up a gift certificate to present to the recipient.  I though this was a good idea so decided to offer them at the show.  There are over 60 artists and craftspeople showing many kinds of art.  It is a good opportunity to do your holiday shopping.  I would also like to mention that I will be doing a painting demo at 1 pm so if you have always wondered how I do my dots come and watch me in action.  Below are a few more paintings that I just completed and will have at the show.

No comments: