Saturday, October 13, 2012

Garage Sale Treasures!

 
It was a beautiful day to go to garage sales.  The weather was perfect and there was a community sale close by with lots of people selling lots of stuff.  I was very successful in finding frames and functional items to re-purpose into works of art.  I also met and talked to some very nice people and passed out my business cards so they can have an idea of how I will turn their old unwanted items into something beautiful.  I was very happy to find a chili pepper cutting board which you can see in the center of this photo.  I will do a matching piece to the chili pepper tray you can see a few posts back.  I am also going to do a chili pepper domino holder.    I think I have enough stock to last me for awhile. I don't have much time until the Sun City show on Nov. 3 so I MUST get busy painting.  Look for future posts of photos of what I have done with all this stuff.

No comments: