Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Chili Pepper Cutting Board


Here is the latest addition to my chili pepper collection.   This is the cutting board that I mentioned in my last post about my yard sale treasures.  Of course it is now a decorative item and cannot be used as a cutting board but can be hung on a wall or used as a table centerpiece.  I have completed a number of 8X10 paintings to add to those I have ready for the up coming art fair. I still have to put the polycrylic on them and frame them.  When that is done I will post photos.  Only 10 days until the show.  I will continue to paint for about a week then do all the finish work which includes labels and price tags and table signs.  I will send out an email reminder about the show to my art mailing list and also put it on Facebook next Wednesday. 

No comments: