Tuesday, October 2, 2012

2012 SAAG Art Show


The SAAG Fall Show Opening Reception and Artisan Market is this Saturday, October 6, at the Sheraton Hotel at 5151 E. Grant. See the above flyer for more information including time and room location, I have five partings in the show and will have a table at the reception featuring small paintings and functional items. You will see a lot of what I will be showing if you look at older posts on this blog. If you have been following my blog you know that I am getting into a busy time of year for art shows. This is the first one that I will be taking part in. I have one in both November and December and have a number of exciting things coming up after the first of the year. I'll post information on those closer to the time. You may recognize one of my paintings on the above flyer.

No comments: