Saturday, July 26, 2014

Three functional items and some items that sold this week

I painted three functional items this week.  Here they are.
The first is a cutting board with a surreal saguaro pattern.

The next is a desert scene on an old cigar box.

The third item is an oval tray with a desert scene.

I sold three items from home this week.  We had some neighbors over for a game night and they asked to see my home gallery.  They found some items they wanted to give a s gifts which are pictured below.
"Pretty Kitty"
8X10
"Patchwork Pony"

Along with selling these items I sold a painting that I posted on Facebook.  A friend I met on Facebook who had me paint a pair of her cowboy boots saw it and bought it.  She lives on the other side of town so I mailed it to her.  We have never met in person but have become online friends and look forward to the day when we meet face to face.  Here is the painting she bought.
15X15
"Pretty & Prickly"

No comments: