Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Second version of "Cowgirl Dream"

I did a painting titled "Cowgirl Dream" in January with the plan to show it at the SAAG Gallery but that didn't happen.  I had someone come to the house to purchase one of my domino train stations who saw the painting and bought it for a grand-daughter. I decided to do another one that I would be able to show and found a frame and cut and base coated a canvas but then I had some commissions and lots of company and two trips.  There seemed to be one reason or another that caused me not to finish the painting until now.  The size of this painting is 9X18.  I am also including a photo of the first one that sold so quickly which is 8X20


For my next project I am working on another 24X24X2 art board.  I'll post photo when it is done.

No comments: