Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Phantom Herd Tray

It has been over a week since my last post.  I have have been working on a special project for the "Double Exposure" Exhibition which will happen in April.  I will not post photos of the project until after the exhibition opens.  I will have two entries.  I am still in the planing stage for the other entry.  Since I have plenty of time I decided to work on other things before I tackle the other exhibition painting.

I have sold a number of things at the SAAG Gallery so decided to work on replacement items.  The photo below is of a 12" square tray.  My subject is a painting I did on canvas in the past. I sold 3 of them so decided to do it in a small version on a craft item.  It is called "Phantom Herd".

The other item I finished is something you have seen many times before.  It is one of my best sellers.  I have painted this rose on canvas, trays, plates, and bowls many times and they all have sold!  Size of this plate is 8 inches in diameter.

No comments: