Thursday, February 20, 2014

I got a new apron!

My old painting apron was getting pretty messy looking so I ordered a new one online and it came today.  I wanted to show it when it is nice and clean.  The bright apple green makes me happy!  I had painted the old one with flowers to use as a cooking apron many years ago but at some point it became my painting apron.  I guess I spend more time painting than cooking.  Anyway it was time for a new one which I will not decorate.  I will let the paint I spill be the decoration.  It will soon look like an abstract painting.

  I don't have any new project to show today.  I am currently working on my exhibition painting and will not show that until after the Double Exposure show opens in April.  I think tomorrow I will post photos of some paintings I sold this week.

 Time to get back to work wearing my new apron.  Happy, Happy, Happy!

No comments: