Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Report on Sun City Art Festival

The Sun City Oro Valley Art Festival was a success.  Lots of people came through the doors.  I had the opportunity to see old friends and to meet new people.  Some of those I met for the first time were people who follow my blog or my Facebook posts.  It was nice to meet them in person.  I also met several people who bought some of my art at the SAAG Gallery.  Tom and Carol were one of those couples who bought items at SAAG.  They recently moved to the Tucson area.  In our conversation  we found we had friends in common. It is a small world!  Part of the enjoyment of doing a show like this is that I get to  meet and talk to so many nice people.  My sales were the same as last year in both the amount I made and the number of items I sold which was slightly less than half of what I showed.  I am glad I have inventory left because Holidazzle will be starting soon at the SAAG Gallery.  Look for that information in an up coming post. 

No comments: