Friday, November 15, 2013

Lots of Bowls!

It has been awhile since my last post.  I have been spending all my time working on 4 desert scene bowls that were commissioned by a lady who wants them for gifts.  Not only did I have to paint them I also had to shop for them.  That meant trips to thrift stores and yard sales.  I was blessed in finding these bowls which are each very unique and adaptable to a desert scene painting. 
My next two projects are also commissioned jobs.  One is a small 8X10 roadrunner painting and the other is a very large 48X24 surreal saguaro painting.  When these paintings are completed I will be free to start work on developing new ideas for works of art.  I have collected many interesting objects while I was shopping for the bowls that I am looking forward to painting. One more thing I would like to mention is that Holidazzle, which is the SAAG Gallery holiday show, starts next week.  I will post information on it in a few days.

No comments: