Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Finally a new painting done!

"Crested Saguaro"
16X12
After weeks of exhibitions and no time to paint I finally was able to finish a painting I started before the hectic time. This is one of six paintings  I am going to take it to the Skyline Country Club Gallery tomorrow to exchange for the paintings I sold.  I am meeting the purchasers to give them their paintings and hang the new ones. Along with the exchanged paintings, I was asked to bring a few extras to hang on an open wall.  I may take photos of what I hang on that wall and post them later.  I am now ready to start a couple of commissioned paintings.  They are both new versions of "Equine Mystic" but in different sizes.  I sold one at DeGrazia but two other couples liked it so commissioned me to do one for each of them.  Below is a photo of the first one sold that I will be doing again.

No comments: