Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Desert Beauty

 
I decided it was time to do another 11X14 desert scene.  I titled this one "Desert Beauty".  I have probably used that title before but I am running out of names for this type of painting.  If the painting is 8X10 or smaller I call them "Classic Desert Scene" but if they are larger I give them a title but coming up with new names gets harder with each new painting. 
 
 I took a break from a bowl I was working on to do this painting.  I will finish the bowl next and post a photo when it is done. 
 
 By-the-way, for some reason this blog was acting up today and giving me a hard time downloading the photo.  I hate when that kind of thing happens.  I also had problems this week getting my email.  I had to prove that I was me.  When I took my first computer class the instructor told us not to keep a baseball bat in the same room as the computer.  I know why he said that...I have been tempted many times over the years to give the computer a good wack with a bat!

No comments: