Wednesday, October 26, 2011

St. Phillip's Art Festival Report

This past weekend was the St. Phillip's in the Hills two day art festival.  It was a large two day festival with very talented artists.  It is a beautiful setting and the weather was...well great in the morning but got a little hot in the afternoons.  My space was in the courtyard which helped because there are trees and grass which made it a little cooler.  Many people attended and I got to see old friends and previous customers and made some new friends.  There was good conversations and a lot of networking. I also got ideas for subject matter of future paintings. Sales were pretty good but not as good as previous years but I think that is a sign of the times. Between the two art festivals this month and commission work I had a good October. 
I have my home gallery set up again and am ready to get busy on some commissioned work.  If you are interested in having something painted for a holiday gift contact me.  You can also stop by my home anytime to see completed paintings. Just give me a call at 520-825-6817 to set up an appointment.  Below are a couple of photos of my home "gallery".  It will give you an idea of what I have on hand.

No comments: