Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pretty Kitty and Friend

Two more projects completed.  This is "Pretty Kitty".  She is a candle holder.  Below are two images.
She stands about 8" high.  I will be taking her to the SAAG Gallery today along with the Sycamore Bowl I posted yesterday.

The other item I am showing today is a bowling pin.  After the bowling banquet where the pins I painted were given as trophies to the first place winners I had orders for two more.  Here is one of them.  I'm sorry to say I forgot to take a photo of the other one before I delivered it to the customer.
 
I am all caught up with my commissions and am now free to paint whatever I want to.   Recently I received  a "call to artists" that features chili peppers as the subject.  I have a few ideas so I think that is what I will work on next.

Speaking of exhibitions, tomorrow I deliver two paintings for a SAAG sponsored exhibition at Accounting Allies,   The opening reception will be next week.  I'll post more information on this closer to that time.

No comments: