Monday, May 26, 2014

More painting projects

I was surprised to see it is almost two weeks since I last posted something.  I have been busy painting three creations that I will be entering in a chili pepper exhibition that starts later this summer.  I wanted to have these painting done by the entry deadline which is at the end of June.  I don't usually post photos of paintings before I submit them for an exhibition.  I haven't decided if I will stick to that or maybe post them in a few days.  I have to think about it.  In the mean time here is something I finished recently.
It is another Mexican Domino Train Station.  It was one of the last ones I had left but guess what?  A new shipment arrived!  This should keep me busy for awhile.
To tell the truth, I am not sure what I will be working on next.  I don't have any commissions at this time and no new exhibitions coming up in the near future.  The Sun City Art Festival is not until October.  I can go in any direction I want but the problem is I'm not sure what I want to work on.  I have all that yard sale stuff I collected both functional items and frames.  What do I want to paint next?  I guess I will think about it tomorrow.  I'm off to the movie theater now!

No comments: