Tuesday, May 13, 2014

More Domino Train Stations

I was pretty busy last week.  I worked two shifts at the gallery last week, I bowled twice, had my nails done, went square-dancing and had lunch with friends.  In between all that I found time to paint.  Since I sold all but two Mexican Train Domino Stations at the gallery I had to replenish my supply.  I painted six of them last week doing three at a time.  I was in a hurry to get the first three to the gallery and forgot to take a photo of them but did remember to take photos of the second group of three.  Here they are.
The three I did not photograph were a hummingbird, an Indian Maiden and another quail in the garden which was a special order from another artist.  I put an order in to my son for more train stations.  I have only a couple unpainted ones left from the last bunch he sent me.  They are going like hotcakes at the gallery.
I wonder where that saying came from.  I will have to Google it.


No comments: