Monday, April 14, 2014

Zentangle Doodles....Again

It has been over a week since I last did a blog post.  I have had two weeks of company and two short overnight trips to NM.  I did get some painting done in that time and finished a number of projects yesterday. I'll post photos of those tomorrow but this evening I am posting photos of the doodles I did while in the car going back and forth to NM.  It is a way to pass the time in the car.  I still haven't decided what to do with the doodles except to post them here.  I keep thinking about using them for cards but still haven't done that yet.  The collection keeps growing.  Hope you enjoy seeing them.
I find it is easier to post my designs by making a composite of them on the computer.  These are just random squiggles that I kept adding to as I went along.  I didn't have any ideas in mind as I worked on them.  There was a little more thought process in the ones posted below.  I had an idea in mind when I started and let that idea flow as I created them.  I added the border on the computer.
As you will notice the a few of these do not look like the black and white that is the original drawing.  For some reason my scanner show them as more sepia colored.  I did not take the time to color adjust.

No comments: