Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"Rock On" and more Mexican Domino Train Stations

Even though I had two weeks of company I was able to start a number of projects.  I spent the whole day Sunday finishing them.  Here is what I did.
Yes, this is a rock.  My daughter asked me to bring her some of our smooth river rocks that we have in our yard when we traveled to her house in NM.  She paints them and sells them at the Farmers Market.  I had painted and sold some in the past so decided to do one myself and put it in the SAAG Gallery.  This one is about 5" X 4".  It will make a nice paper weight.

Since I sold all but one of my Mexican Domino Train Stations that I showed at the SAAG Gallery I decided I better do some more.  I did 7 of them but sold two at home before I even had a chance to take them to the gallery.  The first two are the ones that sold and the next 5 are the ones I took to the gallery.
                                      

I was hoping to start a new canvas painting as my next project but got two commissions this week so will have to complete those before I do the canvas painting.

No comments: