Sunday, April 27, 2014

Double Exposure Entries

There was an excellent turnout for the Double Exposure Exhibition yesterday evening.  The entries were spectacular!  Such creative imagination went into each work of art.  I am happy to say I took a third place prize on one of my entries.  It was the bowl I painted based on a photo done by Laura Stafford.
This is the photo titled "Gambel Quail" and below is the painting I did that was inspired by the photo. It took a third place in the 3D division..
This is what the display looked like at the exhibition showing the photo, a painting done by Saundra Trumbell and my bowl.  I would also like to mention that the bowl has sold. Below you will see my other entry and the photo it is based on which was taken by Mary Nation.  The title of both works is " Mother and Foal".



No comments: