Thursday, August 8, 2013

A fast last minute painting

The SAAG reception last Friday was a big success. Many people attended and many sales were made by all the artists. I sold my "Cowgirl's Delight" and also "Colorful Critters" paintings along with the "Surreal Saguaro" cutting board and a set of greeting cards.  I had to replace all the sold items to keep my booth from looking bare which I did on Tuesday.  Since then I sold a bowl, box and another cutting board.   I got the call last evening letting me know I had to bring in more items.  I panicked when I checked my inventory and found out how low it was.  I had a couple of items but needed one more so I spent the evening in the shop painting another box.  I decide to do the boots and hat pattern since I sold both paintings quickly.  It seems to be popular and was easy to do a smaller version.  Here is a photo of the box. I just noticed I took the photo before I erased the chalk lines.  Those lines are gone on the finished box.
I am going to be pretty busy with other things so won't have any thing new to post for about a week.  If you may want to check out some of my older posts if you haven't done that for awhile.  Just click on old posts at the end of the page.  I started this blog about three years ago so there is much to see!

No comments: