Thursday, June 1, 2017

A blog post horror story!

Did you notice something different when you came to my blog site today?   Long story short....I decided to try to change my profile photo a few days ago since the one I had been using is at least 7 years old.  I had no problem doing it but was not completely happy with the new photo so yesterday I took another photo that I was going to swap out with the one I put up a few days ago.  I thought I followed the same steps but I guess I did something wrong because the photo disappeared and there was no way it would let me download the new photo.  I tried all kind of things and nothing worked.  The next thing I know is that I eliminated the saguaro painting that has been my logo.  Again it would not let me download another painting.  Then I tried something else and it changed the whole look of my blog.  By this time I was almost in tears.  In desperation I just started clicking on all kind of stuff and eventually I got my original layout back minus the header photos.  I decided to leave well enough alone.  I am doing this post just to make sure it all goes back to normal.  Here is the new profile photo that I was going to post at the beginning of the blog.  Since I have no idea of how to do that I'll post it here and from here on out there will be no header photos on this blog.  I will not take a chance of trying to do that again and loose my blog completely.
I have lots of new work to show you and also a new venue for my art that I was going to share but I will not do that until tomorrow.  My poor brain cannot take any more today and I have been on the computer for hours.  I thought my blog was gone forever, lost somewhere in the internet never-never land.  I can't take anymore today!  I'm going to go paint which will help calm me down.

No comments: