Friday, June 2, 2017

A bunch of new paintings and a couple of stained glass projects.

This is my second blog post of the day.  I returned home from my trip to FL on May 15.  Since then I have been busy with lots of activities and have not had much time to paint but I still manged to get a few things done.  I also have some things I did before I left on the trip but did not post.  All of these are subject matter that I have done before and are good sellers.  I did new versions to replace the ones that have sold.



I got a number of boards like these at a yard sale and did these two for Countryside Creation. 



Next are two stained glass windows that I designed and that Roger made.  The first was for a friend of ours who was a truck driver.  He and his wife told us what they wanted which was a truck driving down a road toward the sunset with snow topped mountains and a river and trees.  This is what we came up with. Here is a photo of the window installed in their house.

This window was made of our son Mark and his wife Leslie for the house they just moved into in NC.  It had a small window on their porch which looked into their living room.  They wanted stained glass to give them some privacy.  Here is what we came up with.  This photo was taken before we sent it to them.

I started work on one of the cow skulls that I showed you at the end of my last post.  It should be done soon. I'll post photos as soon as it is done.

No comments: