Friday, June 2, 2017

Countryside Creation...A new venue for my art

I'm going to do two blog posts today.  This one will feature Countryside Creation which is a shop at 15694 US-12, Union, MI.  Union is a small town about 20 miles from where I live.  The owner contacted me back in December after she saw my art at the Three Rivers Artist Guild Holiday Show and invited me to show my art in her shop.  She explained to me that she would be moving from the small place where she was presently located to a larger building in the spring.  The new shop had it's grand opening just a few weeks ago.  It is a very large shop featuring everything country and rustic.  If you live in this area I would suggest you check it out.  I am very impressed with what she has done with the building and am proud to have my art there.  It is set up in "rooms" with titles such as Bedroom, Kitchen, Man Cave, Kids Corner,  Garden, etc. There is also an area to sit and relax and have some popcorn and drinks. You can spend hours looking at the furniture and craft items.  Here are some photos that give you an idea of what you will see when you visit Countryside Creation.






My next projects are commissioned work from the owner of the shop.  She had these items she had collected hoping to find an artist who could paint them for the shop.  That artist is me!  These are going to be fun projects as you can see.

No comments: