Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Flowers in Yellow Vase

This is a painting I did a few years ago for our Son Brian & his wife Sarah.  When we were visiting them in San Antonio I realized I never took a photo of it so decided to take one.  I am posting it even though it is not the best quality because of the reflection but you get the idea of the painting.  The photos I take at home are much better because I have a place to take them where I don't have to use a flash which minimizes reflections.

I am back to painting and completed one commissioned job but still have to apply polycrylic.  I am working on the other commissioned bowl which I may have done tomorrow.  I'll post photos when they are done.  Once these two projects are finished I can work on what ever I feel like doing.  I need to work on boxes and and other functional items for the gallery and also must start on some larger paintings for shows that I will be doing next year.

I will take a break tonight and decorate the tree.  If I don't do it before I get too involved in painting it might not get done.

No comments: