Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Camo Duck and another Desert Bowl

A few days ago I posted a before picture of the duck decoy that would be my next project.  Here is a photo of  what he looks like now.  I call him Camo Duck.  I decide to go the Duck Dynasty route which seems to be all the rage now. He doesn't have a beard but I dressed him in camo leaves.  I think he has personality.  He is for sale at the SAAG Gallery.
When I posted a photo of the last desert scene bowl I thought it would be the last one I would do for awhile but my "bowl lady" emailed me that she needed one more.  The only bowl I had left was a little different because it has a depression in the center.  I painted it and she came today to pick up both bowls and was very happy with them.  We made an agreement that in the future if she wanted anymore that she would shop for the bowls and bring them to me to paint.  Here is a photo of the last one.
I spent some time this morning straightening up my shop to get ready for my next project.  I have finished all my commissioned work and can now work on what ever I feel like.  At this point I haven't decided what I will do next.  I have some large paintings in mind but may wait until after the first of the year to work on them and spend the next coupe of weeks working on some of the 3D items I have collected.  As soon as I complete my next creation I'll post a photo.

No comments: