Thursday, October 31, 2013

Quail, Bowl and Box

The day after tomorrow is the Sun City Art Festival.  I have to set up tomorrow afternoon.  I have been busy getting ready.  I have my layout arrangement done and everything is priced. Some things are packed up.  I will finish the rest of the packing this evening.  I still have to make up some signs and tomorrow morning I will send out an email reminder to my art list. I also have to get all the paper work ready.  Preparing for a show is lots of work!  While I was doing most of this stuff I still found time to paint three more items.  I call these my bonus items.  I don't have the exact count ( I will do that tomorrow after I set up) but I know I have over 60 paintings in all sizes and over 40 craft items.  17 of those are domino train stations.  I started with 24 but yesterday I had someone come to the house and buy 7 of them for her domino club.  Here are photos of the three newest items.
This is a quail statue which stands about 12" high
This sunflower box is 6"X9"
This rose painting is on a 9" shallow bowl

No comments: