Monday, October 14, 2013

25 Mexican Train Domino Stations Done!

Even though we had company for over a week I was able to paint 19 Mexican Train Domino Stations.  Added to the 6 that I had done previously, I now have 25 that I will be showing at the Sun City Art Festival on November 2.  Here is a close up of one of them.
Below is a photo of the other 24. 
 I did a variety of patterns using many bright colors.  There are cacti and critters and plants and pots plus other things.  For those who don't play Mexican Train Dominos they make an interesting wall hanging.

I have 17 days available to paint and one day to get things priced and organized for the show.  The crunch is on!

The company we had was our son Brian and his wife Sarah from San Antonio.  They came because they wanted to learn how to make a stained glass window.  Here is a picture of them being instructed by Roger on how to cut glass.  The window they worked on is going in their kitchen.  They didn't have enough time to get it completed so Roger will finish it and then we will have to transport and install it in their house later this year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

By any chance are you still taking orders for these? I have one and people are constantly asking me for the information on where I got it from. I would also like to order another one if possible. These are awesome!!! You can respond to me by using email address: Beth.Paugh@usw.salvationarmy.org