Sunday, October 27, 2013

Critter and Cacti Paintings and Tray

I accomplished the goal I set for myself for the Sun City Art Festival.  These are the last paintings that I wanted to finish.  Since I still have five working days until set up I may get a few more things done but I consider those bonus items.  Tomorrow I will start all the busy work I mentioned in my last post.  Things that need to be done like framing and pricing and planing the layout.  Once I get those done I may have time to complete a few more items.  We will see!  Here are photos of what I completed yesterday.  There are two 6X12 paintings and a 12" square tray.
Oh, I just remembered that I wanted to mention that I sold the gold day of the dead skull that I took to the SAAG Gallery just a few days ago.  That is the third one I sold this month.  I had no idea they would be so popular.  I don't have time to do another one before the Halloween season is over but noticed Michales will have all Halloween objects at 60% off this week so I think I will take advantage of the sale and buy some skulls and put them away until next year.

No comments: