Thursday, September 5, 2013

Replacement Paintings

You all know that when I sell a painting I paint another of the same image to replace the one that sold.  I recently sold these three paintings at the SAAG Gallery.  Here are photos of the ones I painted as replacements.  I think I will save them for the Sun City Art Festival which is fast approaching.  I am happy that I am selling at the gallery but it puts more pressure on me to build up inventory for the festival in November.  I like to have a good selection for people to choose from for that show.  Lots of people come through. both those who have never seen my work and many previous customers who are looking for something new or for gift items.  Must keep busy painting!
Desert Dwellers
12X6
Cowgirl's Delight
10X8
Images of Arizona
11X9

No comments: