Saturday, September 28, 2013

My Workshop

I spent time this morning getting everything ready for the change over tomorrow at the SAAG Gallery.  I am moving to a new area in the gallery with all new art.  It takes time to make all the labels and the new invoice sheet and packing up all the art. I finished by noon and at 2  we went to a 50th anniversary party for some long time friends.  When we came home I thought I would take a nap then relax the rest of the day but I couldn't dose off so decided to CLEAN my workshop.  Things had gotten pretty messy over the past month or so while I was working towards the new gallery exhibit.  I have just 4 weeks until the Sun City Art Festival and I could not face working in all that mess so I got busy and got it neat again.  I know it won't stay neat for long because the only time it stays that way is if I am not painting.  Since I will be painting every day for the next month it will revert back to the mess but still it is nice to start fresh every so often.  I took before and after photos that I will post below.
From this
To this
 (I still have to empty the trash can)
From this
To this

No comments: