Saturday, September 14, 2013

A new box and works in progress


Above is another boots and hat box that I just finished.  I sold the last one at the SAAG gallery.  I thought you might be interested in seeing some projects I am currently working on so have posted photos below.  Sometimes I work on things simultaneously going from piece to piece using the paint I have on the pallet. I am doing that with the two saguaro paintings and the duck decoy.  I started the duck a few days ago so he has more colors already applied.  The other object is base coated and ready for the painting. I am not sure what to call this thing so decide on calling it a trough tray.  I will do an "Images of Arizona" type painting on it. 
I'll post photos of these projects when they are done but it may take awhile because the next week is a busy one for me and I won't have a lot of painting time.
 
 


No comments: