Saturday, January 8, 2011

Two paintings I completed this week

Virgin of Guadalupe on Purple
22X28
Here is another version of my Virgin of Guadalupe painting.  It is larger than the last one and it is done  in a different color scheme.  I also added the roses in the corners.  I enjoy painting the same subject matter in different ways.  I've mention before that all my paintings are original and that I don't sell prints.  Because of that, when I have a popular painting I redo it in different ways.  Another example is the painting below.  I have done a number of paintings featuring the "Endless Rose".  I have done them in various sizes from 7X9 to the larger one I just completed which is 18X24.  I also have done it in different colors.

Endless Rose
18X24

I am currently working on two paintings.  One is "Images of Arizona" which is one of my most popular paintings.  I am not sure how many versions of it I have sold.  I am also working on a new cactus flower painting which is different than anything I have done before.  I'll post photos when they are complete.

No comments: