Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Jackson Pollock


Today would have been Jackson Pollock's 99th birthday.
Here is one of his paintings.
 Below are some of mine that I did years ago for my personal use.


I did not name these paintings.  I have lots of fun doing them.
this one is 24X30



I think I would call this one "Tornadoes"
size is 15X30


This is a large one 30x40 .  It is hanging in my great room.


This one hangs in our bedroom over the bed.
Size is 24X30




This is a small one 11X14 that I did recently.
I titled it "Hot,Hot, Hot".  It is for sale.
 I do enjoy painting abstracts and people seem to like them but they don't sell as well as my southwest stuff.
I am ready to start a new painting that is influenced by a photo given to me by some friends.  It is a clay pot with a lizard sitting on it that they own.  They thought it might make a nice painting.  They were right.  As always, I will post a photo of the new painting when it is done.



No comments: