Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Saguaro Paintings at the Tucson International Airport

I am posting photos of 5 paintings that I am showing at the Tucson International Airport as part of a group exhibition featuring saguaros. The above photo is of my son Brian and myself in front of the wall where my paintings were hung. He had just flown in from San Antonio for a week visit with us. We had a great time while he was here! Below are the five paintings. I sold two of them. I marked the prices on the ones that are still for sale. They will be hanging until mid June so if you have the opportunity to get to the airport be sure to look for the show.
This is the third version I have done of this painting. I sold both of the other ones. Each is done in different colors. It is for sale for $150.

Lots of bright colors on this one. It is for sale for $150

This is done in soft southwestern colors. Price $150

This one sold to a woman from Green Valley

I sold this one to a woman from Denver.


No comments: