Monday, May 24, 2010

May 24, 2010












Yesterday I posted paintings of roses. Now I am showing paintings of other kind of flowers. The one to the left is a painting I did for my grand-daughter Megan. The one above was done for my grand-daughter Kara who loves all things tropical. I would like to mention that the 'Wine & Roses" painting I posted yesterday was done for my grand-daughter Laura and "Roses for Sharon" was done in memory of our daughter Sharon who passed away in 1998. Her favorite color was yellow. I plan to do a painting for each of our grandchildren as they become adults and have homes of their own. We have 14 grand children and so far I have done paintings for 6 of them.
If I have time I will post photos of a different style of paintings later today. We are off to the bowling alley in a few minutes. More later......


No comments: