Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 25, 2010

It has been suggested that I change the layout of how I post the photos of my paintings and to post a comment under each one to make it easier to read. I think it is a good idea so I am going to try to figure out how to do that. You know, this is an "old dog" trying to learn "new tricks". I am a self-taught artist so now I must become a self-taught blogger. Painting is much easier! LOL

I finished my latest painting yesterday and am now in the process of putting the polycrylic on it and then must frame and photograph it. I will post it later today. While it is drying I will try to change the layout of this blog. I am going to post some of my "fantasy flowers". Of course, since the most recent post is on top, by the time you read this you will have seen them already.

No comments: