Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Newest Painting

Appreciation of Friendship
22x28
This is my newest painting. I did it as a commission for our friends Roy and Sue. They just redecorated their bedroom and wanted a painting for over the bed. We delivered it this afternoon and they were pleased with how it complemented the room. I am happy that they are happy!
The title comes from the meaning of peach roses. I did a research on the meaning of rose colors and the peach rose has a number of meanings. The ones that jumped out at me were Friendship and Appreciation so I decided to use them in the title.
I would love to have comments if anyone has anything to say about this painting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pam, I think this painting in unique as most of your paintings are. The one I have in my room that you did, is very unique as well. It has almost the same frame with cream colored flowers and blue berries. I wish I had more walls.