Friday, May 21, 2010



My first attempt at downloading a photo.

This is me in my studio working on a painting. I paint almost every day. While I have always considered myself an eclectic artist painting a variety of subject matter I find myself leaning more towards southwest oriented paintings. Since I live in Arizona that seems the natural direction to go.

I plan to post photos of paintings as I complete them and also ones I have done in the past. I have done two new ones since the beginning of May that I have not shown at any exhibitions yet.

1 comment:

McWilliams Farms said...

Looks great! The only was I able to post a comment was if I signed up to blog too...which may not be too bad, since I already do it on the Farm website. I will add your link to our website. Will you still be posting on Facebook too? Love You!!!