Sunday, July 28, 2019

Horse Paintings

Things have settled down since the last of our company left.  It had been a year since we had seen Mark and Leslie and we enjoyed the time we had together.


I decided to do a couple more horse paintings to take to the Owl and Rabbit Gallery along with a set of 4 horse greeting cards.  It seems that my horse paintings are the ones that have sold there so that is the reason I decided to do a few more.  Here are new versions of "Mighty Mustang" and Flaming Mane".  I took them there yesterday along with another "Run with the Wind' which sold a few months ago.




I also sold a painting at It's All Good.  "Sunflowers in Red Vase" was bought by a friend that is giving it to a friend of hers as a birthday gift.


I replaced it with "Beautiful Bird and Blossoms"

Before I did the horse paintings I started a 20X16 painting titled "Rainbow Ruffles".  I decided to put it on hold and paint the two horses to take to the gallery.  I will now finish the ruffle painting.

No comments: